List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    radzap 0.9.1 in FreeBSD
From:       "Luiz Gustavo Anflor Pereira" <luizgap () pop ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-12-30 18:50:57

Hello all

I have been exchanging emails with you about my problemas with radzap and the
dependent libraries.

I think I should explain my goals better. What do i need to do? :-)

We have freeradius 0.9.1 running on FreeBSD. In this server we cannot zap the
users, radzap does not work.

I installed the release 1.0.1 in a linux machine to understand a radius server,
because i am new in my office. I understood all the radzap and radiusd stuff, and
after that i installed the release 0.9.1, copying the sources from the FreeBSD
machine, finding then the dependent libraries problem.

Then i realized that the drivers were not correct, so i kept the source that i have
downloaded from the FreeBSD, but change the src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers directory
to that one that i downloaded from freeradius.org. It works again, and the radzap
is ok.

Now my questions is: there is some problem about radzap 0.9.1 in a FreeBSD?
Why it does not zap the users from radutmp?

thanks a lot, again!

Luiz Gustavo

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html