List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: MS-CHAP and LDAP HOWTOs (Sorry very long)
From:       "Alan DeKok" <aland () ox ! org>
Date:       2004-09-30 19:12:33

"Andrew Werbowy" <Andrew_Werbowy@cbc.ca> wrote:
> I belive you are right about LDAP query not comming back from LDAP
> server

  That's not what I meant.

  I meant that there's no data which FreeRADIUS can use coming back.

  Please configure a clear-text password for the user in the LDAP
entry for that user.  See doc/ldap_howto.txt.  Until you configure a
clear-text password which FreeRADIUS can retrieve, MS-CHAP will never
work.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html