List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Radius with 2 clients (gateway and gatekeeper)
From:       costin () interpoint ! ro
Date:       2004-08-31 19:34:45

I am a new user of FreeRadius,
I have the following problem :

In our network configuration we have a gateway and a gatekeeper.
The gateway is already configured to send authentication and
accounting infos to radius, and radius saves the infos in the
postgresql database (in a table start->start packets and in a table
stop->stop packets) and also write a log file.

Now I configured the gatekeeper to send only accounting infos to
free radius.
Radius saves the infos only in a log file, but not in the database.
I think that the gatekeeper logs are different from the gateway logs.

Can somebody tell me how to configure the postgres.conf file
so that radius save also the gatekeeper logs but in different
tables or if I can use mysql for the gatekeeper logs (how to sepa
rate gatekeeper's infos and the gateway's infos)?

I appreciate also if someboby tell me where to read some docs.

Thanks in advance.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html