List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Rejecting CallingStationId
From:       armando () leal ! com
Date:       2004-08-31 15:26:28

I could ban or reject a specific CallingStationID? , the only examples I seen is on a
specific user or group of users, on file /etc/users

Some nice friends on the list told me to try:

DEFAULT        Calling-Station-Id =~"8183635958",  Auth-Type :=Reject

I tried it and it works, I tried also some things like

DEFAULT         Called-Station-Id =="4700",Auth-Type :=Reject

DEFAULT         Calling-Station-Id =="8183635958", Called-Station-Id =="4700",Auth-
Type :=Reject

and I think it worked just fine, the question now is, I could have this Called, and
Calling stations id in a sql table, so my script for blocking/baning Called or Calling
would be in a sql table and not restart radius each time I add a new rule on users file

Thanks

Armando Leal.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html