List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: proxy support for RFC3576 disconnect requests?
From:       "Alan DeKok" <aland () ox ! org>
Date:       2004-08-31 14:55:39

"Ulf Bremer" <Ulf.Bremer@gmx.de> wrote:
> does freeradius support proxying requests messages as defined in RFC3576,
> especially the ones mentioned in "2.1. Disconnect Messages"? Or does anybody
> know another radius implementation that supports this?

  No open source server supports this that I know of.

  FreeRADIUS doesn't support this, but it wouldn't be too hard to add:

  - add a new RAD_LISTEN type
  - update packet_ok() to handle the new type, and return a new
    function pointer
  - update src/main/mod*, to handle a new sub-section

  And the hard part: update all of the modules to have disconnect
send/receive sections.

  Most of it is fairly simple editing from the existing
templates... increasing the size of data structures, etc.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html