List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: freeradius 1.0.0 crashes on oracle errors
From:       Kostas Zorbadelos <kzorba () otenet ! gr>
Date:       2004-08-31 9:13:46

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 12:35:18PM +0400, Alexander Serkin wrote:
> Hello.
> I see a lot of 1401 errors in radiusd.log. But they does not lead to core
> dumps.
> Radiusd performs correctly.
> These errors come when users supply incorrect usernames those are longer
> than the username column size.
> We work on SPARC Solaris 2.8, gcc 3.3, Oracle 9.2.0.5, freeradius-1.0.0..

Hmmm. I have a different compiler version and older Oracle version
(8.1.7). Have you tried to cause the 1401 error continously and not
sporadically? You can do that with radclient.

Anyway I will submit a bug report with the gdb output.

--
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  Currently at: Otenet IT Department

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html