List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Failing debuild
From:       "Alan DeKok" <aland () ox ! org>
Date:       2004-06-30 20:40:14

"marcolfa" <marrob@vene.dave.it> wrote:
> reading the build output file i believe to see a badlinking problem:
>
> *** Warning: Linking the shared library rlm_eap_peap.la against the loadable
> module
> *** rlm_eap_tls.so is not portable!

  This isn't a problem.

> Relinking is non effective to solve the problem.
> Using --disable-shared option cause a lot of errors like these ones:
> : undefined reference to `gnutls_certificate_get_peers'

  So link with the GNU tls library, or create a static version of that
library.  FreeRADIUS is tested using OpenSSL.  Although the GNU TLS
library is supposed to be compatible, I haven't heard of anyone using
it.

> Is there a method, a parameter to solve the proplem ? I need both peap and
> ttls.

  Try dynamic linking.  The message *IS* a warning, it's not an error.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html