List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    LDAP Bind authentication and Other Attributes
From:       "Grant, Alastair Ian" <x3y11 () unb ! ca>
Date:       2004-06-30 14:46:56

Hello,
  If the type of authentication being done is an LDAP bind, is it possible to retrieve
other attributes from the LDAP directory, such as the Calling-Station-ID, and
authenticate against them as well?  I have an LDAP bind authentication working (with
username and password) but I would like to authenticate based on a MAC Address as well
(3 things in total).  Thanks in advance!

-Al

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html