List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    OT: L2TP from Lucent/Ascend Max?
From:       Garry Glendown <garry () regio ! net>
Date:       2004-06-30 7:12:22

Sorry, slightly off topic, but my google search didn't turn up anything
helpful ...

I'm wondering, is it possible to set up a Max 2000/4000 series dialup
router to send certain (or, if not certain, all) dialups to another
router via l2tp instead of doing auth and stuff itself? I want to/need
to integrate some dialups into MPLS VRFs which are usually DSL
connections terminated by a Cisco 7200 ... those DSL connections are
already sent to the Cisco as l2tp traffic ... (and authenticated /
accounted through FreeRadius ;) )

Tnx in advance, -gg

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html