List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Authorize section
From:       "Ross Reed" <rcreed () tecinfo ! net>
Date:       2004-02-28 23:26:22

To all,

 I know the answer to this is most likely in the docs/list, but I cannot
find it and it is crunch time.

 I have users that will be dailing a certain number so they can get a
new "dialer" that pushes out new numbers ( Any of them dailing this
number will get authenticated by default). I have an entry in the users
file that checks for anything coming from that number, if it does give
them certain reply attributes, but the problem being is, it continues
down the line and checks the sql section ( giving the reply attributes I
don't want them to have yet). I need it to check the files, if it
matches, stop everything.

I have it checking files before my redundant sql section.

DEFAULT         Called-Station-Id == "5555555555", Auth-Type := Accept
                Framed-Compression := Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
                Service-Type := Framed,
                Framed-MTU := 1500,
                cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip policy route-map
migrate"

Is in my users file. Do I need to do something with Autz-Type?

Any help please.

Thanks for any help,
Ross

-