List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: PEAP using Pocket PC 2003
From:       Derek Orpen <dorpen-fr () orpen ! org>
Date:       2004-02-27 21:21:26

Hi Ed,

   Yes I've done this. Make sure you get a recent snapshot
   of freeradius. Using the MS enrollment tool to get certs
   onto the PDA is a pain. Instead, I had success with the
   crtimprt utility:

   http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/crtimprt.html

   I followed the instructions on the page including building
   and using the pvktool (to convert to a Microsoft proprietary
   format).

   - Derek