List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    RE: Dual User verification
From:       "Kirti S. Bajwa" <kbajwa () tib ! com>
Date:       2004-02-27 20:29:22

Hi:

Is it possible to somehow do dual verification of a customers UID & PW. Here
is my scenario:

Presently I am using a dial-in hardware from ARINC (I think this is correct
name) &  UID/PW verification with Shadow Password. Soon I will be switching
over to a 3Com HiPer & freeRADIUS (with MySQL).

When I switch over to 3Com HiPer dial-in box, I would like freeRADIUS to
first authenticate UID/PW from MySQL DB and if the user authentication fails
then authenticate from Shadow Password file.

Is this type of dual user verification possible?

Thanks.

Kirti

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html