List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       Igor Jovchevski <quetone () hitoori ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 17:31:41

Hello freeradius-users,

  I would appreciate if someone give me an quick tutorial about
  using freeradius for voip prepaid billing .
  I know it has to do something with postgresql and some scripts by
  peter nixon , but I dont have a clue where to start, since I am new
  in linux world. I managed to install radius on linux. but I get
  error with mysql.. something about the socket not found error.
  Please give me a tip how to get things right:)

--
Best regards,
 Igor                          mailto:igor@broader.co.uk

-