List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: FreeRadius with Oracle backend
From:       "Rodrigo Gonzalez" <rodrigo () ttn ! com ! ar>
Date:       2003-11-28 17:37:49

The problem is still there, but I notice something, the user I tested has an
empty password, I tested with a non empty password user and everything is
ok.

I uncommented two DEBUG lines in rlm_sql and get this running radiusd -xx

rlm_sql:  check items
     Password == "\250\202\035@\250\202\035@\001"

and running radiusd -xxs

rlm_sql:  check items
     Password == ""

Maybe this can help someone with this....

Regards,

Rodrigo Gonzalez.