List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: 0.9.3 has been released
From:       Paul.Hampson () PObox ! com (Paul Hampson)
Date:       2003-11-28 3:07:42

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 10:16:20AM -0600, Nick Davis wrote:
> Paul,
>  Here is the email I am referring to:
>
> http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2003-July/021375.html
>
> The dependencies of concern are: freetype fonts, gtk, xfree86, xlibs.  Those
> dep's were from debian Woody, I didn't actually test if those dependencies
> had been removed in Sarge since the debian servers were down. As soon as the
> debian servers are back up to normal, I'll try to use your .deb packages and
> see what dependencies are required.

*horrible gagging noises*

OK. My next upload will have -iodbc split out to ease backporting. And
it will be reflected in CVS.

However, I'm leaving that until we have _a_ version in Debian... And my
development machine reassembled. (Hopefully in the other order...)

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, from an alternate email client.

-