List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: How is PEAP going?
From:       Dave Mason <dmason () transat-tech ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 18:23:01

Thanks for the update.  I knew you didnt like PEAP, and it sounds like
you have plenty of reasons.  Unfortunately it looks here to stay for a
while.  If anyone who is working on it can follow up with the current
status, I think that information would be well received across the
list.  Hopefully the Microsoft and Cisco versions arent mutually
exclusive.  If they are, it would be good if the PEAP module could
support both, and you could the one you want through configuration.  I
know there are commercial RADIUS servers that say they support PEAP - I
wonder what they do...

Dave