List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Maybe an stupid question.... but
From:       "Ing. Jorge E. Boardman C." <boardman () laredonet ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 18:14:57

Maybe this is an stupid question, but I am newbie in freeradius world, we
are a small WISP.

I managed the way to install freeradius into a RH7.2-EasiliX box, but now I
do not know what´s the next step.

These are my needs:

- Authenticate PPP users logging into a Mikrotik and a Lucent Portmaster PPP
servers.
- Authenticate PPPoE users logging into a Mikrotik box.
- Authenticate MAC Ethernet bridges asociating to some Lucent acces points.
- A simple manner to add / Edit / Remove users, this need to be done by a
non-technical person.

What are your suggestions?  and I really need to know if there is a
post-install how-to, and a how-to USE freeradius?

P.D. Does anybody knows if there is HTTP / Graphic enviroment to use
freeradius.

Thks.

Jorge Boardman