List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Different Called-Station-ID to different passwd files
From:       Craig <craig.b () cia ! com ! au>
Date:       2003-04-30 7:34:20

Hi,

I have tried this solution using the NAS-IP-Address instead of the
Called-Station-Id and it does not appear to work properly. It always seems to
match the first entry regardless giving me the first realm. If I add fall
through entries it matches all the enties resulting in the last realm being
set. I now suspect the Called-Station-Id ones would not work either but
haven't tested this.

I have tried using "==", ":=" and "=~" operators which also don't seem to work
either. I also tried some of these things in the users file (before any other
user entries) but the server seems to need the realm to be set before that
stage since while I can get it to match the correct line in the users file
there are already messages about "realm NULL"  before the "users: Matched
test at 179" message comes up.

I would appreciate any suggestions since I really need to be able to add a
realm (based on the equipment the request comes from) when it's not supplied.

Craig.