List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Calling Card & Packet of Death
From:       Guan Yang <guan () unicast ! org>
Date:       2003-03-29 11:57:20

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Jason Lixfeld <jlixfeld@fastvibe.com> wrote:
>
>>Is there any built-in support for calling cards yet or do the modules
>>still need to be home grown by whoever is interested in trying to make
>>it work?
>

>   There's no 'calling card' module, so I guess any solution must be
> home-grown.
>
>   However, if you get something to work, post patches, and they can be
> added to the server.

Isn't it possible to implement it completely with database triggers?
(I'm asking because I have difficulty seeing why rlm_perl stuff is
necessary.) I'm thinking of a system (with PostgreSQL) where the SQL
queries are rewritten to use functions that return SETOF RADCHECK, SETOF
RADREPLY, and so on. Then the function would return the appropriate
radreply rows with Cisco's h323-* VSAs.

Guan