List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: (no subject)
From:       Simon White <simon () mtds ! com>
Date:       2002-12-27 9:57:49

27-Dec-02 at 16:38, nopadol (nopadol.c@bu.ac.th) wrote :
> I have problem about Freeradius0.7 that started  for 1 day. I got message ....
>
> rlm_ldap: - authorize
> rlm_ldap: performing user authorization for xxxxx
> radius_xlat:  '(uid=xxxxx)'
> radius_xlat:  'ou=people,dc=xx,dc=xx,dc=xx,o=internet'
> rlm_ldap: All ldap connections are in use
>   modcall[authorize]: module "ldap" returns fail
> modcall: group authorize returns fail
>
> what 's happen? Give me suggestion please...

Your LDAP server is either keeping too many connections open for too
long, or is handling too many connections at a time.

Tune your LDAP server to handle more connections, or do something to
limit the number of connections necessary - probably upgrading to the
latest Freeradius will help too.

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.