List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    about freeradius0.7
From:       "wanglu" <w_lulu () 163 ! com>
Date:       2002-09-29 2:12:15

hi
	I have installed the freeradius0.7 and configured the server EAP-TLS \
authentication.The server can work correctly.It is said that the PMK(Pairwise Master \
Key) encapsuled in the  vendor-specific attribute(id=MS-MPPE-RECV) is supported by \
0.7.But I still can not get the vendor-specific attribute in its accept packet.It \
seems that after succeeding in EAP-TLS authentication,the server does not send the \
PMK.I want to get the PMK and management the keys.  Why is that?Have anyone succeeded \
in getting the PMK?Hope you can help me!