List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: FreeRadius db.counter
From:       "JD" <jd () leilogic ! com>
Date:       2002-09-28 15:08:45

I tried that in the users file, but if I change the value to 0 it still lets
them authenticate.

I put that first, and now it works more properly in rejecting the users
listed there, along with
the ones in /etc/shadow (Admins) which is correct. Now I have to remind
myself that these configs
work like an IPTables/IPChains script. :)

I just tried this after that.

## USERS ##

DEFAULT Max-Monthly-Session = 720000
                  Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Monthly-Session-Time > 720000, Auth-Type = Reject
                   Reply-Message = " You've used up your time. "

#### /var/log/radius/radius.log ####

Sending Access-Request of id 187 to radius:1645
        User-Name = "test"
        User-Password = "\251\311\004\031x9\316\326\307r{w\240]>\024"
        NAS-IP-Address = radius
        NAS-Port-Id = "0"
rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host radius:1645, id=187, length=49
        Reply-Message = " You've used up your time. "

Although no time was actually used. It rejects them no matter what value I
put in. < or >, =, or :=

I tested this with "radtest test pass radius 0 radius-pass".

(IP Replaced with "radius" so some script kiddy that reads this won't mess
with it)