List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    RE: (no subject)
From:       "Aaron T. Weiker" <aweiker () weiker ! org>
Date:       2002-07-31 3:46:20

You will want to set the authorize section to unix meanwhile have the accounting set \
to sql. Please make sure to configure the sql.conf file correctly.

Please carefully read radiusd.conf, sql.conf and the relevant files in the doc \
directory. If you do not know where the doc directory is you can view them at \
http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/. There are also FAQ's and other various help \
files located on the website that you will find helpful.

Aaron Weiker