List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: dialup_admin help
From:       Kostas Kalevras <kkalev () noc ! ntua ! gr>
Date:       2002-06-28 14:53:51

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Aldo Maruffi wrote:

> Hi all,
> i have a problem with dialip_admin.
> My system is configured with:
> Suse 8.0
> Mysql 3.23.48 with mysql-devel (headers and libraries) package
> Freeradius 0.5 snapshot 20020627
> Apache 1.3.23 and php 4
>
> The operation on database mysql send me error:
> Could not include SQL library functions
> and I not doing any operation on database radius.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Aldo

Make sure you haven't done anything wrong in the admin.conf file. In particular
check the sql_type directive. It should read mysql.
If the problem persists send your admin.conf and the dialup_admin install
directory.

--
Kostas Kalevras		Network Operations Center
kkalev@noc.ntua.gr	National Technical University of Athens, Greece