List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Dialup_Admin
From:       "Jason M. Weber" <jmw () wishcom ! net>
Date:       2002-03-29 21:47:23

Ok, everything appears to be working; radiusd is running as is MySQL.

Running the Dialup_Admin I ran into some problems:

When I click on:

 Accounting: cannot connect to sql databse
Edit User: Could not connect to database.
New User: Could not connect to database.
Check Server: Could not connect to database.

I have changed the sql_username and sql_password in admin.conf. Can MySQL
usernames have an underscore in them? The MySQL user that I set up for
radius was "dialup_admin", could this be the problem? Clearly I'm missing
something big (not unusual).

Thanks much.

~ Jason