List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: rlm_dbm comparing username to password
From:       Bjorn Nordbo <bn () nextra ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 20:29:32

Andrei Koulik wrote:
> BN> I'm working my way through the code, but if someone has a hint, they
> BN> will save me hours of cursing. :-)
>
> the paircmp function used to compare. I
> May be it is deprecated now ?
> it interface was changed
> see:
> cvs diff -r 1.1  -r 1.2 rlm_dbm.c

Hmm, I took a look at rlm_files which I assume is authorative when it
comes to the interface. It uses paircmp too, and whith excatly the same
arguments. Oh well; I'll dig more in it after my easter holliday.. :)

Thanks for your help!

--
We tend to meet any new situation by reorganising; and a wonderful method
it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion,