List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Thread issue
From:       aland () striker ! ottawa ! on ! ca
Date:       2002-01-30 19:44:00

"Marcelo Ferreira" <marcelo.ferreira@canbras.com.br> wrote:
> I tested an unpatched version of FR, snapshot-20020130, and
> the CPU utilization issue occurred again.

  Ok..

> What informations can I provide to help you?
> As I said before, I assume that is a thread problem.

  If you run the server with '-s', and the problem doesn't appear,
then yes, it is a thread problem.

  The only thing I can suggest is to use 'gdb' to attach to the
running process, to figure out where it's looping.

  If you're willing to give me an account on your machine, I may have
time to track it down.  Email me privately at the address in the
CREDITS file, and we'll see.

  Alan DeKok.