List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Strip Realm info
From:       "Chris Fairbanks" <ChrisF () winterlink ! net>
Date:       2001-11-28 23:57:48

Hi,
	I am setting up a freeradius server to auth via LDAP.
Everything seems to run great, except I cannot seem to figure out how to
strip the realm info before I pass the request to the LDAP server.  I
saw a few messages in the list archive about using %U in the ldap
filter, but that does not seem to work either.  Anyone got any pointers?

	Thanks,
	Chris