List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Using MySQL with freeradius
From:       "Edric Bulalacao" <egb () tonesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 22:47:58

I downloaded and compiled successfully the 9/20/01 snapshot of freeradius.
I'm able to authenticate users defined in my /etc/passwd file.  I've already
verified that MySQL is running, and I've already created a database called
'radius'.  I'm able to query the tables defined in radius.  I'm trying to
see if I can use the users defined in MySQL db for authentication.  What do
I need to do to accomplish this?  Changes in radiusd.conf and/or sql.conf
files?  Also, is it possible to use both unix and sql to authenticate users?
Thanks.