List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: HyperArc and cistron radius
From:       "Mark Nicholas" <markn () netdoor ! com>
Date:       2001-09-26 19:35:00

Hi.  Don't know how much help I'll be, but here goes.  First off this isn't
the Cistron list.  That can be subscribed to at
http://www.radius.cistron.nl/list/. You may also want to post this question
on the Total Control list I'm on,
http://carrier.cso.mw.3com.com/userforum/index.cfm.  Someone there may have
dealt with this.  I administer and maintain several 3com TC chassis in
multiple locations, but we always assign our pools on the ARC.  For more
info on how to do this visit
http://knowledgebase.3com.com/division/publisher.asp?id=112.0.3090901.161365
2&resource=&number=15&type=CONTEXTID  As the radius documentation says,
you'll need to set your Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254 to let the
HiperArc know it needs to assign the user an IP from the pool.

Hope this has been helpful,

Mark

Mark Nicholas,                        markn@netdoor.com
CCNA                                     601.969.1434
Internet Doorway, Inc.             http://www.netdoor.com/