List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    threads, reentrant functions
From:       Victor Ivanov <v0rbiz () icon ! bg>
Date:       2001-06-26 13:14:05

    Hi all, I have a short question: do I need to write all my functions to
be reentrant (i.e. don't use static locals and stuff)?  And another -- is it
wrong to create a sql socket in the instantiate function and then use it
from authenticate, accounting and session functions?  Do I need to use
mutexes or semaphores and a pool of connections (like rlm_sql/sql.c does)?

    This was my short question ;)
    Sorry if it is off-topic...

--=20
Players win and winners play