List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Is it me the killer or there is a killer bug in rlm_sql_postgresql
From:       "Mohammed Mahmoud Abdel'al" <mma () msm ! com ! eg>
Date:       2001-04-30 8:48:18

Hello All

I have graped the snapshot 20010428
made the rpms and ran the server
every thing was going so nice until I wanted to start the swl
accountingusing rlm_sql_postgresql
it allways fails
telling no connection to back-end. I went through the mail list archives all
what I got that pgsql module struggels too much

about the case here
I am on Redhat 7.0 with the Postgres 7.1 installed from the rpms from
ftp.postgresql.org
I have added that part of port = "5432" I read about in the mailing list but
it did not work too

is it my fault? or its somthing in the code?
sorry guys I am very newbie at c
so I can't dive deeply into it to tell whats wrong :)

hope to here from u soon :)

_______________________________________
Eng. Mohammed Mahmoud Abdel'al
MSM Internet Services
22 Mahmoud Amer St., Naser El-Thawra St.,
Madkour, Haram Giza
Cairo 12111
Egypt
Tel: +(202) 5990215/ 5832883
Fax: +(202) 5990214
Mobile: +(2012) 4408922
Web: http://www.msm.com.eg/

["radius.log" (application/octet-stream)]
["radiusd.conf" (application/octet-stream)]
["sql.conf" (application/octet-stream)]
["sqltrace.sql" (application/octet-stream)]