List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    readiness
From:       radius <radius () codegrinder ! com>
Date:       2001-04-15 15:07:54

how "ready" for the production environment is freeradius?  I've been using
cistron for long time now, and i need to move to something with a mysql
backend.. I had considered icradius but if freeradius is fairly stable,
i'm probably going to give it a shot and see how if it's stable enough for
our stuff.. i was just curious if anyone could give me a quick heads up on
where it stands.. thanks

-j