List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Redundant authentication
From:       Administrator <admin () postel ! sk>
Date:       2001-03-30 14:04:42

Hi!
	I use MySQL for AAA. I would like to have a redundant system if my
SQL server fails. For Auth. I use fastusers module. I tryed to make
redundant {
	sql
	fastusers
}
but it not worked. (both modules are working properly in single mode).
How can I set up Freeradius to use fastusers module if sql module fails?

	Thanks in advance
	Thomas

           Thomas Jalsovsky, IP network administrator at PosTel, a.s.
                        PosTel, a.s. Kvacalova 53,82108 Bratislava 2
                        Tel.: +421-7-50203160, Fax.: +421-7-55969603
 		       http://www.postel.sk, http://postel.inshop.sk
  	      GlobalPhone, voice over IP   http://www.globalphone.sk