List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: rlm_sql_postgresql problems
From:       "Michael J. Hartwick" <hartwick () hartwick ! com>
Date:       2001-03-26 15:46:31

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 at 11:30 (+0200), Bernhard Reiter wrote:

BR> On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 05:21:56PM -0500, Weston Bustraan wrote:
BR> > Has anyone else run into this problem:
BR>
BR> Yes.
BR> No fix for xlat yet,
BR> but note that the curly brackets only occur, when
BR> the name cannot be replaced. So if you cut down your
BR> query in sql.conf to fit the packets you get, you will be fine.

I just commited a fix to xlat.c into CVS.  I put the change out on the
developer list on Friday and haven't heard anything so I commited it
since no one had any objections.  It works for me, but hasn't had much
testing.

Michael

Michael J. Hartwick, VE3SLQ                      hartwick@hartwick.com
Hartwick Communications Consulting                      (519) 396-7719
Kincardine, ON, CA                             http://www.hartwick.com