List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    OK, 0.2 has been released.
From:       <aland () striker ! ottawa ! on ! ca>
Date:       2001-07-31 18:25:22

  I've just put 0.2 on the FTP site, and made the freshmeat
announcement.  I'm updating the web page now.

  All users of 0.1 SHOULD upgrade to 0.2.

  This is the change log I put in.  It's not complete, but it's a
start.

--------
FreeRADIUS Alpha 0.2.0, July 30, 2001.

	   * call openlog() again when using PAM, to get the correct
           log facility.
	   * Update child thread code, to minimize race conditions.
	   * Make thread pools the default.  Using plain child
           threads is NOT recommended.
	   * Ignore SIGPIPE to get ride of crashes when using ldap.
	   * Update proxying code to work better.
	   * Platform independent pthread_cancel()ling
	   * Fix 'unresponsive child pid' erroneous warning
           messages.
	   * Many changes to get various SQL modules working.
	   Note that there may still be some issues with Oracle.
	   * Added configure options 'with-rlm-FOO-include/lib-dir',
           so that lower-level rlm_FOO modules can be configured via the
           top-level configuration file.  This isn't completely done yet.
	   * Fix check for shared library using libtool info,
           instead of assuming extension being ".so".
	   * Fixes for HPUX.  We probably need more.
	   * Many additional bug fixes and changes.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html