List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Re: FAQ? rlm_sql and strncmp
From:       Yury Bokhoncovich <byg () center-f1 ! ru>
Date:       2001-05-29 1:43:08

Hello!
On Mon, 28 May 2001, Chad Miller wrote:

> On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 04:16:39PM -0700, Kristina Pfaff-Harris wrote:
> > Seems like this would have been mentioned before, but from rlm_sql.c:
> >
> >  if (strncmp(request->password->strvalue, row[0], request->password->length)) {
> >                 return RLM_MODULE_OK;
> >             }

Originally there was !=0  and REJECT. This was patch for encrypted
passwords.
I had have sent the patch many times but it was silently ignored.
In the long run, after the next code change, I re-did the patch by hands
but had done that typo. Very sorry. BTW, on my working system I've got !=0
and REJECT.

--
WBR, Yury Bokhoncovich, System Administrator, NOC of F1 Group.
Phone: +7 (3832) 106228, ext.140, E-mail: byg@center-f1.ru.

-