List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Re: cistron-radius
From:       "Poul L. Christiansen" <plc () faroenet ! fo>
Date:       2000-07-11 7:26:54

Yes, I have tried too. But it doesn't work with my BreezeAccess antenna,
because BreezeCom just doesn't comply to the RFC.

I've talked to technical support (Eli Maman maman@breezecom.co.il) and they
have obviously not tested the radius output properly.

Try sending an e-mail to Eli Maman and say that you are using the
Ciston-radius server and it isn't working. As far as I could understand they
are working on a patch to solve this, but it is more than a month ago I talked
to him, so I don't know what (if anything) is happening there.

Please keep me informed when you get a reply from Eli Maman.

Poul L. Christiansen