List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Re: quick MySQL query
From:       Timothy Aslat <zaphod () oztek ! net ! au>
Date:       2000-03-16 2:03:33

My thanks go to everyone who responded, I've got it working now using

select * from usertime where
	name='$UserName' ORDER BY start_time DESC LIMIT 5

which works quite well since I'm not using simultaneous logins.

As a side effect, I'm using this query as part of a CGI to enable my
users to see their online statistics, including downloads, time spent
online, number of logins, and details of the last 5 logins (hence the
query).  All is now working, and I can get back onto some real work
(where's that UT CD?) and once again, my thanks

Cheers

Tim

PS: modified copies of this and other scripts are available upon
request.

Timothy Aslat
Technical Administrator
Oztek Online PTY LTD
Email:  tim@oztek.net.au
Phone: +61 8 83634950
Mobile: +61 416 113 610

If it ain't broke, break it and blame someone else.