List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Re: mods-available and mods-enabled for v2.1.x
From:       "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list () fajar ! net>
Date:       2012-01-19 12:02:58

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Alan DeKok <aland@deployingradius.com> wro=
te:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> I've ported mods-available and mods-enabled to v2.1.x, but with a
>> different approach that what was implemented in master.
>
> =A0Hmm... 2.2.0 should be the "stable" branch, with minimal changes. =A0A=
nd
> I don't see why the approach should be different.

The original intention was to reduce package-update related problems.
However, in 2.x package there's the additional constraint that any old
configuration should just work during upgrades, thus the different
approach.

> =A0I'd rather make this change only in 3.0.

Got it. It stays in my unofficial ppa then.

Thanks for your response.

-- =

Fajar

-