List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Logging Access-Request and Access-Accept Pairs
From:       Gyanendra Kumar <gyanku () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-07 0:24:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi List:

I need to log successful access-request and access-accept radius pairs. This
is 2.1.9 version of free radius. This is working as proxy and here I am
logging. I have all the logging code and everything the only thing is when
there is access-challenge there are multiple access-request which I want to
avoid logging.

Is there way using functions in packet.c or radius.c to log things only once
for successfull access-request and access-accept pairs.

Thanks in advance.

-Gyanendra