List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    How to Make Digital Certificates in Radius
From:       "niel m" <niel.prism.tank () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-09 1:34:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello All,

Good Morning

Im niel, Im making a radius server for a wireless LAN and with LDAP Support.

LDAP is set-up already
Radius Application is ready

but 1 thing is lacking, it is how to create a Digital Certificate for Radius
both Server Certificate and Client Certificate.

Kindly help me on this problem, I appreciate any help that you can offer in
order for me to implement such system.

Thank you very much and more power to you all.

Respectfully yours,

Niel