List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Fingerprint Software Developement
From:       "Davood Firoozian" <davood.firoozian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 12:24:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hia,

I'm working on a an client server application which uses freeradius in back
end and a custom build finger print scanner at front, I have to develope a
customized VPN Client to dial in to a network, would you please take time
and help me find some docs and information on this issue.

my problems are:
1- which protocol I have to use and how, I think and radius docs said chap
is very good for this purpose but how I can use it to send fingerprint
encrypted feature to my server
2- how can I get the feature in the back, have I to customize freeradius
core engine ?
3- it's better to use ldap beside my server or mysql is enough ?

--
Kindly Regards

Davood Firoozian
Proud Developer