List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    RE: Limiting connections using Calling-Station-Id string
From:       "Simon Allard" <simon.allard () staff ! ihug ! co ! nz>
Date:       2004-09-10 1:26:58

This should be in the freeradius mailing list rather than the devel mailing
list.

But the answer to your question is to put something like this in your
userfile.

DEFAULT Called-Station-ID == "123456789", Auth-Type := Reject

--
Simon Allard
Senior Systems Programmer

We strive to make your Internet experience a great one and now you can help
us show this by voting for ihug as your best Internet service provider!
http://www.netguide.co.nz/awards/2004/

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html