List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    Release of 0.9 should be soon
From:       "Alan DeKok" <aland () ox ! org>
Date:       2003-05-30 15:49:01

  I'm going on vacation for the next 3 weeks, and will only be able to
check in on the list sporadically.  With that said, I still think that
we should release 0.9 very soon.

  So let's try something wild: A release manager other than myself.
Are there volunteers?

  My plan for 0.9 is:

- fix the crypt() problem in src/main/auth.c, and rlm_unix
  ugly hacks are fine, but I would prefer:

- fix rlm_pap to 'auto' detect which authentication mechanism to use,
  like is done in src/main/auth.c

- fix 'Auth-Type := Local' somehow...

  I think that's about it.  We should probably target July 1 for
release 0.9.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html