List:       freeradius-devel
Subject:    New Authentication Module
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rodrigo_H._V=E1zquez_Ca=F1=E1s?=" <vazquezr () complus-arg ! com ! ar>
Date:       2003-02-28 19:09:49

Hi everyone,
	I'm new in the FreeRADIUS Development, I'm trying to add an
authentication module to use Safeword Premier Access from Secure
Computing  as an authenticate/account backend.
	Actually I have the Secure Computing Authentication SDK, but I
haven't guidelines or a FAQ or a HOWTO or something else to help me in
the development.
	Is it there anyone that has experience on adding modules?
	Where can I find such information?

Best Regards

Ing. Rodrigo H. Vázquez Cañás
Consultor de Seguridad Informática