List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX]
From:       chris () ccburton ! com
Date:       2010-08-22 17:47:26

--=_alternative 0061BA9580257787_=

Yang Zhang <yanghatespam@gmail.com> wrote on 21/08/2010 05:09:29:

> I just installed FreeNX on my Ubuntu box:
>
> add-apt-repository ppa:freenx-team/ppa
> aptitude update
> aptitude install freenx
>
> Using the NoMachine nxclient, I'm selecting Shadow Session and I can
> authenticate, then I see two sessions. Whichever one I choose, I get
> the below error. Any hints? Googling has not been fruitful. Thanks in
> advance for any help.

Do you have :-

ENABLE_DESKTOP_SHARING=1

ENABLE_MIRROR_VIA_VNC=1

vnc installed ??

--=_alternative 0061BA9580257787_=

21/08/2010 05:09:29:<br>
&gt; I just installed FreeNX on my Ubuntu box:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; add-apt-repository ppa:freenx-team/ppa<br>
&gt; aptitude update<br>
&gt; aptitude install freenx<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Using the NoMachine nxclient, I'm selecting Shadow Session and I can<br>
&gt; authenticate, then I see two sessions. Whichever one I choose, I get<br>
&gt; the below error. Any hints? Googling has not been fruitful. Thanks
in<br>
&gt; advance for any help.<br>
&gt; <br>
--=_alternative 0061BA9580257787_=--

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/