List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX user's don't show as logged in
From:       Wolfgang Schweer <schweer () cityweb ! de>
Date:       2009-12-16 19:10:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mi, 16 Dez 2009, Matt.Nichols@tdcj.state.tx.us wrote:

> I had the following already enabled in my node.conf:
>
> ENABLE_USESSION="1"
> COMMAND_SESSREG="/usr/X11R6/bin/sessreg"
>
> The user 'nx' is a member of the 'utmp' group. The above path to 'sessreg'
> is correct.
>
> NX logins are still not being logged in utmp. Any ideas of anything else
> to check?

Do you use load balancing? If so, logged in users will only show up on
the main server - my experience so far.

Wolfgang

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/