List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Assistance compiling FreeNX on OpenSolaris
From:       Jeremy Wilkins <wjeremy () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2009-11-26 22:31:01

First of all, that is not an error, it is a header identifying the compiler.
Usually this is caused by missing or incorrect parameters likely due to the
fact that the configure script fails to identify whether one of the
parameters are acceptable for the Solaris compiler or not.  Also, I don't
think Sun Solaris is one of the tested grounds for freenx, and gcc is the
only compiler I have ever used to build it with.  Do you have gcc on
Solaris?  It would be worth it to try to get gcc to work instead.  If not,
maybe someone here that knows Solaris can offer to help you with this.  I
find it strange that your primary compiler is in /opt as well, this is
usually not the case, but I am unfamiliar with Solaris.

If you want to force another compiler you can try

export CC=[path to compiler]

That will change the default compiler path in the environment.  At least it
works for me anyways.  Again, Solaris is different so I'm not sure I can
help a whole lot.  Is there a reason you are using Solaris?

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ