List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] NXserver w/Xubuntu
From:       Curtis Vaughan <cavaughan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-23 0:23:22

I have set up nxserver on a Xubuntu machine. However, when I connect to it
from an OSX client machine, all I get are 2 black screens. One (a nearly
full screen black screen) seems to be the desktop, while the other is a
thin one that seems to be the top Xubuntu toolbar.
Note in order to get xubuntu to start with the client, I have added
startxfce4 in the custom settings for the NX Client. Does anyone know of a
solution to this issue?

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/